CSNYC Partners Support CS Education
CSNYC is grateful to have the support of partners who help bring computer science education to life for all of New York City’s 1.1 million public school students.
A tax-deductible contribution helps CSNYC build a robust ecosystem for K-12 computer science education in New York City public schools. CSNYC provides leadership and oversight to the city’s 10-year CS4All initiative and offers unique programming that supports industry engagement, the ongoing development of the CS teacher community, and research activities that grow the knowledge base for CS education in K-12 schools. Partner commitments are renewed on an annual basis.
For information about becoming a CSNYC Partner, please contact Serene Gallegos at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of Partnership
CSNYC Partners receive:
- Tailored opportunities to engage with students, teachers, and other CS education community stakeholders both on site at your company and in schools.
- Premier access to employee engagement activities, including hosting student field trips, hackathons, career days, internships and others.
- Name and logo recognition on CSNYC’s website and all relevant marketing materials.
- “We Support CS Edu in NYC” logo badge to display on your website and relevant marketing materials.
- Guaranteed opportunity to participate in the annual NYC Computer Science Opportunity Fair, which hosts 2,000+ high school students and 100+ local companies, colleges and extra-curricular programs.
- Invitation to exclusive CSNYC Speaker Series and other events.